Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Bedroom Decorations

http://www.thriftyfun.com/images/feedback_image.lasso?id=62649100
If you are just talking about some romantic ideas you can change out to add to your rooms setting, I have a few. I saw the idea on Carol Duval show years ago and use it all the time. Which is to buy the tiny white Christmas lights and get the strand as long as you like it, I use the 25 set ones, that way its just long enough to drape in the room at some location.

And you buy the silk flower of your choice and you remove the flower from the wire stem then just slide it over the lights tiny bulb until it is even with the green part of the lights wiring. I have 3-4 strands that I change out depending on the season or my mood. I love the off white magnolia on them, or roses, and sunflowers look pretty too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails